Well, I probably shouldn't do this, but I've started another Blog. Like I don't already spend too much time at the MacBook. As some of you might have guessed, I like to cook and I love to eat. So I thought I'd share my recipes, humble as they may be and a look at "What's for Dinner at Our House." The plan is to be discovered by the Food Network for my cooking show, which hubby has titled: "Cranky Franky's in the Kitchen".
Am I ready for critics? Probably not. I know my instructions are not always clear or precise. Let me know if something doesn't make sense. Anyhow, if you're interested, check out "Dinner's Ready"
COMMENTS APPRECIATED

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All American

They had a nice little sirloin steak on sale at the market today.  I had to shovel two feet of snow off the grill so Leon could go out and cook it while I made some oven fried potatoes (just coat the cut potatoes with oil and place on cookie sheet at 450 degrees for 40 minutes or until they start to brown - just as good as deep fried).  Also made grilled green squash (OK, zucchini - it's American, you know).


And a half glass of Merlot from the box.
The (box mix) brownies are just coming out of the oven for dessert.  Hit the [button on the] coffee pot, Leon.  Gotta go.

No comments: