Well, I probably shouldn't do this, but I've started another Blog. Like I don't already spend too much time at the MacBook. As some of you might have guessed, I like to cook and I love to eat. So I thought I'd share my recipes, humble as they may be and a look at "What's for Dinner at Our House." The plan is to be discovered by the Food Network for my cooking show, which hubby has titled: "Cranky Franky's in the Kitchen".
Am I ready for critics? Probably not. I know my instructions are not always clear or precise. Let me know if something doesn't make sense. Anyhow, if you're interested, check out "Dinner's Ready"
COMMENTS APPRECIATED

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love to Make Bread

Give us today our daily bread:



Well, I don't bake daily, but today seemed like a good day for bread.  As I've said, I really don't use a recipe, so I will have to get Leon to make a video of the baker at work one of these days.

3 comments:

Craig said...

Your bread looks amazing Frank. I admire people who make bread as second nature. I've only ever used a machine!

Russ Manley said...

I also admire your talent. I never was brave enough to try real bread, but many years ago I did one time come across a recipe for a yeastless bread that tasted and felt pretty much like the real thing. Everybody I gave some to seemed to like it a lot. Recipe has long since disappeared, though.

Video would be cool, work on that guys.

Russ Manley said...

Ya know Frank, on looking at your bread a second time, it reminds me of, um, the Denver Airport.

Grin.