Well, I probably shouldn't do this, but I've started another Blog. Like I don't already spend too much time at the MacBook. As some of you might have guessed, I like to cook and I love to eat. So I thought I'd share my recipes, humble as they may be and a look at "What's for Dinner at Our House." The plan is to be discovered by the Food Network for my cooking show, which hubby has titled: "Cranky Franky's in the Kitchen".
Am I ready for critics? Probably not. I know my instructions are not always clear or precise. Let me know if something doesn't make sense. Anyhow, if you're interested, check out "Dinner's Ready"
COMMENTS APPRECIATED

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lenten Frittata

 Brown a couple of diced onions and a couple of small potatoes.  Saute your choice of veggies, here I'm doing asparagus and grape tomatoes.  Add salt and pepper to taste. Throw in six beaten eggs.  A little cheese - mozzarella, parmigiano, or what ever you have.


 When the eggs have cooked a bit, turn the frittata in sections (you can try to turn the whole thing at once, but don't blame me if you make a mess).

Serve with bread or toast.

No comments: