Well, I probably shouldn't do this, but I've started another Blog. Like I don't already spend too much time at the MacBook. As some of you might have guessed, I like to cook and I love to eat. So I thought I'd share my recipes, humble as they may be and a look at "What's for Dinner at Our House." The plan is to be discovered by the Food Network for my cooking show, which hubby has titled: "Cranky Franky's in the Kitchen".
Am I ready for critics? Probably not. I know my instructions are not always clear or precise. Let me know if something doesn't make sense. Anyhow, if you're interested, check out "Dinner's Ready"
COMMENTS APPRECIATED

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Dover Sole, Rissoto with Mushrooms and Asparagus

I've been trying to have fish at least once per week, but it is more expensive than chicken, for sure.

Sprouts, the poor people's Whole Foods where you don't spend a Whole Paycheck, had wild caught Dover Sole on sale. They also had wild caught Pacific Rockfish. I went for the sole. Very quick cooking in the frypan.

Lightly breaded Dover Sole dipped in egg and breadcrumbs 

Velvety Risotto with Crimini mushrooms, onion, white wine, chicken stock, parmigiano reggiano, butter 

Asparagus braised in chicken stock (there was some left from the risotto)

A simple, elegant meal


1 comment:

Russ Manley said...

Simple, elegant, and yummy. Looks scrumptious!